Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chow Time


I’ve done my share of talking over the past week. Tonight, I’ll let the pictures tell the story. As I looked through this week's 200 or so photos, I noticed that about 75% of them are taken at a mealtime.



Each night, we say the following grace:

Lord, behold our family here assembled,
We thank you for this place in which we dwell,
For the love that unites us, for the peace accorded us this day,
For the hope with which we expect tomorrow,
For the health, the work, the food and the bright skies that make our lives delightful,
For our friends in all parts of the Earth.

Amen

What comes next, you can see for yourself…


This is what I'm talkin' about!

Modelling the proper technique

Cutting to the chase

Bread Head

Believe it or not, this is our first family photo in the U.S. We're at our favorite neighborhood coffee shop.

Oh yes, and that's our pet kangaroo named: "too-biggie"

3 comments:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Very sweet. Who gets the clean up job?

Sara said...

Oh I just love these happy pictures. His smile is amazing and you can tell he is at peace, as well you too - you finally have these sweet boy to hold:) I am sure he will gaining weight (and having fun while he doing it).

Anonymous said...

What fun moments you captured! Thank you for sharing them....and the grace you say. We may have to add that into the family rotation! Currently the little boys like a song called "Jesus, Jesus I love you" and before we sing it one of them yells "Jesus come into my house".