Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wordless Week...




It's been another crazy busy week. A lot of smiles and some tears. This is a process that will take as long to work itself out as it did to get here in the first place.


I'm still all talked out from the trip journals (I know, it's shocking: I'm out of words!)


Here's last week in pictures. Gordon took a week of vacation (following his two weeks of paternity leave.) I experimented with various routines for our week days to come.






Sunday: Tired but happy!







Monday: I will be a Twins fan...in your dreams!





Tuesday: An armload of kids








Wednesday: accessorizing baby brother









Thursday: Experiencing Sand






Friday: Bedtime(?)




Saturday: First corn-on-the-cob




Crawling lessons from an expert



Cooling down with Mr. Potato Head



Hap.pi.ness [hap-ee-nis]

-noun

1) The quality of state of being happy

2) Good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy

5 comments:

Sara said...

These pictures are amazing - you don't even need words. I am so happy Danny is able to experience all of this. Grace looks so happy to have a little brother. Praying for this transition to be as smooth as possible for all of you.

Amy said...

Love your pictures! Precious times together as you bond.

Deidre said...

Love all the pics, but I think the best one is the duck on Danny's head! I just smile when I saw that one.

You guys are such a beautiful family!

David and Marianne said...

Great pictures.... the accessorizing one is hilarious! Makes me look forward to raising girls after having some rough and tough boys : )

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a picture just says it all......great photos. I love the one of Danny amidst the Potato Head Sprinkler!! Everyone looks so happy.....though we all know life with kids is sprinkled with tears. We joke at our house how many kids will be howling when Daddy comes home......none is rare but nice.