Friday, March 20, 2009

Memory lane...

Our pediatrician's office called today. The big corporate conglomerate HMO building including the Ped's waiting room is being remodelled. They're looking for some pictures for the new space. When Gracie was born I started a tradition of taking a picture of her with our favorite pediatrician at each landmark visit. The office asked if I'd send them the pictures for possible display. I had fun taking a trip down memory lane gathering these together. I thought you might enjoy them, too.


Gracie - 1 week



Gracie - three months




Gracie - six months



Gracie - nine months
.



Gracie - One Year


Gracie - Fifteen Months


Gracie - Two Years

.


Gracie - Three Years



Danny - One Year



Danny - Eighteen Months


1 comment:

Avid Reader said...

I LOVE this idea!!! I wish I would have done it too. It's so very sweet to see the progression of months and years. You're such a fabulous mom!!! And that Gracie...What a sweetheart!