Saturday, October 11, 2008

Eight Days and the Beat Goes On....

10/03/08: From this....

--------------------------------------------

To This...

("Apply head to toe; rinse with water after 8 - 14 hours." Benadryl as needed for itching.)

--------------------------------------------------------

10/04/08: To this....

(Gracie's Closet)

-----------------------------------------

To this....

(Our Closet)

-------------------------------------------

To This...

(All clothes...stuffed animals...dress up...puppets, bagged - twenty-two 45 gallon hefty bags in all)

----------------------------------------------------------------

To This....

-----------------------------------------------

10/06/08: To This...

(Danny sleeping on my back while I do...guess what: laundry!)

---------------------------------------------------------

To This...

(All bagged things that can't be washed, must remain bagged for at least 2 weeks.)

-------------------------------------------

10/08/08: To This...

(Washing Machine gives up; one day and $230 later, it is fixed!)

----------------------------------------------------------

To This...

(Jackpot in the dryer vent. My take: $17.00)

-----------------------------------------------------------

To This...

(Started with a brand new bottle.)

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...This!!

--------------------------------------------------

10/11/08: Now all I need is a little more of this!

6 comments:

David and Marianne said...

Great description of the plague of scabies!! That is seriously how I felt about it!! Glad you are almost done with it!

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

I hope you guys are critter free now. So sorry it has been such a tough week. Does he seem better after all the treatment?

Does Gracie often sleep with books? A sleeps with books every night.

Get some rest!

Mamita J said...

Therese,

UGH!

I am so sorry.

That was a jaw-dropping description.

Praying for you and your washer.

Julie

Sara said...

I have been thinking of you and wondering if you were critter free yet and if Danny was sleeping better. I imagine after seeing the pics that you have been very busy!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness......all those garbage bags filled. I've been thinking of you and hoping you were done with this. I'll keep praying and maybe years from now this story and photos will make you all laugh???

Rebekah said...

Oh My Gosh Therese ... I can not imagine all that clean up --- what a nuisance those bugs are! UGH!

I hope you are on your way to recovery now ... and I hope Danny finally has gotten relief - what a nasty bug! Poor Boy!

Hope you and the family are enjoying the fall weather in Minneapolis!

Take Care - Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too