Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Pictures!

The new pictures showed up in my inbox today. Gracie who has now been nice to babies too many times to count was anxious to see pictures of her baby brother.

She thought these were the funniest photos she'd ever seen, especially when we made up a little story to go with them. When we got to the end, she was laughing hysterically. We probably looked at these pictures 50 times!

Here is the story we wrote to go with these crazy pictures of our little sweetie:

Danny's Day in the Sun


Hey! What am I doing on this clothesline?!?

Oh, I get it! I'm supposed to be like laundry! That's funny!!!


OK, that was so funny! But now I'm ready to come down, please!


No, seriously! I need to come down right now! Right down there on the ground!


OK, one more time. Let me make this simple for you:
Put me down or I'll have to give you my fiercest frownie face!!!



GRRRrrrrrrr!!!!! (Even when I frown I'm cute!)


Story line and sound effects written by: Gracie

(After a long day of face painting!)

8 comments:

Sara said...

Very creative Therese!! It sure is wonderful to get those pictures, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I'm still praying for you and your family. Gracie is going to make a great big sis!!!

The Wilkens Family said...

TOO CUTE! You are sooo creative...love that you included Gracie in the clothesline pics!

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
I think we may have very similar big sisters on our hands.
Love to you ALL tonight-

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and the story. Some day Danny will be asking Gracie to tell him this story again and again!!

--JustKrisAgain

Amy said...

What a great story! How fun!

Deidre said...

Love the story! And Gracie on the clothesline at the end was too funny. The pictures of him were so good!! Doesn't it just make your day to get new pictures and they look so happy!?

Stephanie said...

Too Funny!! Such a cute little man!