Friday, May 23, 2008

What the.....?!

My sweet girl gives me reason to smile every day.

And often I’m smiling and scratching my head at the same time.

The imagination of a toddler is a strange and wondrous place. Adult logic and sensibilities never enter the picture (thank goodness!) If I’m lucky, I am witness to the creative scene setting and I get to hear some background information. But most of the time I stumble across a gem unexpectedly.

So here, without further ado, are toddler tableaus I’ve encountered over the past few months.




.

.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost think we could swap girls and we might not notice. So cute, so funny, and so like some of the things we see around here from time to time.

Stephanie said...

too funny!!! i am not sure what i would do if i found a few of those items:)
she seems to get creative at times!
still laughing!!!!!!

Sara said...

she is sooo creative....too funny!

Amy said...

Don't you wish you could know what she is thinking. :) Love the picture with the legs hanging out. :O

David and Marianne said...

she is just too much... so precious!! looking forward to loving on danny this week : )

Mamita J said...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

Julie

Rebekah said...

I was checking Josh's caringbridge site today - I 'met' Josh when I read his obituary in 2003. I was happy to read you started a blog and even more happy to come on here and read about your sweet girl, sweet Danny and of course forever Sweet Josh. I read all your posts today and you are an amazing mommy ... thank you so much for sharing so much of your life ... thank you for the laughter and tears I received from reading your posts and Good luck and God Bless on the safe and soon arrival of Danny ... and of course the photos on today's post made me laugh out loud at work - what a great thing!

Rebekah, Jaden and Baby #2 too!

The Milner Family said...

I needed that laugh! What a sense of humor and creativity her little girl has. Enjoy!